Friday, May 28, 2010

The headache is almost over...

Today, I take my last exam...

I have never been this stressed over exams in my life... EVER...
So far, I don't think I've failed anything (that badly to be worried about it, at least)... and I have good instincts about such things... But my body has been literally physically reacting to the stress... headaches, stomach aches, lack of appetite, extreme fatigue, elevated heart rate, heart palpitations... last week I literally thought I was sick, thought I had food poisoning or some kind of acute reaction to something. I even considered going to the hospital shortly before one of my exams until someone told me the same thing was happening to them and it was probably just nerves...

Like, WTF man!!! I can't handle this for much longer and I'm glad my education in America was NOTHING LIKE THIS.  I wouldn't have survived it, I have a weak heart when it comes to such things...

This whole month, this whole process has been nothing short of annoying... I have a massive headache just writing this...  This headache has lasted two and a half days so far... 

I try to give myself less of a headache by prioritizing and trying to give my life some semblance of order.  My first priority is to keep my sanity... My second is to pass these exams... and shower and eat somewhere in there if time permits...

I can't go on like this much longer... and just in time, it's finally over.

No comments:

Blogging Anglophile

Observations of myself and the world around me...

Went from London Bound to London Found... Just living and wondering what the next step will be....