Thursday, December 3, 2009

Crazy People need Love, Too...

Never been in love before... 
but if I was, I think it would go a little something like this...
which is why I'm afraid to fall...

- LondonFoundGirl









Crazy Love

My lyrics were
Cryptic melodies that let you know of my dedication, I was committed
So committed that they said I should have been committed
Strapped my arms in a straight jacket and be admitted to the nearest mental hospital
But what you label insanity I call loving hard, fast and deep
   

My love is so deep that you cannot fathom its end 
Eternity multiplied by infinity, wrapped up in a sweet trinity Of mind, body, and soul
I’ll love you with my whole being

Every word, song, breath, blink, stretch, thought, shit and piss, yes
Even when my bowels moved, it’s for you
To make room for you

If you had my love, you’d have no need for immortality
Because there is no end to my affection
And just my kiss would lead to your resurrection
You would be granted life in longing for my love… it’s that good

I want every hollow of my body to be filled with you
Fit your elbows into my curves, your lips into the dip below my throat
Wrap your arms around me and keep me afloat
Your breath across the small of my back, I want you everywhere

Until my…
Our love is like heaven, wrapped in sex, dipped in chocolate, yes, that good

They call it crazy ‘cause baby, they don’t know about my love...
Your touch sends shivers down my spine and ignites all the right flames
Igniting my shame, and I ain’t shamed to admit
All of my dreams of you are wet

Baby, they call it crazy ‘cause they don’t know about my love
Not crazy, more like the new school Romeo and Juliet
When you press your lips upon my own, I’ll cut off your oxygen,
Sweet suffocation
You are the only poison that can make my heart stop

I’ll plunge the knife into my bosom
Baby, it don’t hurt
‘Cause you’re my anesthesia, I need no other sedation

No comments:

Blogging Anglophile

Observations of myself and the world around me...

Went from London Bound to London Found... Just living and wondering what the next step will be....