Sunday, September 21, 2008

London Bound Countdown

Hello All....

I've never done this blog thing before, so I thought I would give it a try. I'm a lively, young, educated woman in my last year in college and going on 21 soon... and I have to leave New Jersey.

There is no good reason for me leaving except for the fact that I don't think we mix properly... I've done well enough with what this wonderful state has to offer, but I'm like a bird that's outgrown it's cage and thus I must take flight...

I must go somewhere where I have no family, no friends, no ties, so I can be free to grow and learn, love, laugh and live by my rules alone....

My heart chose London.

A little less than a year from now, I hope to start grad school there... I'm currently in the application process, but I'm very confident in my acceptance...

In a year, I will be spending a year of voluntary isolation in the city of London, the Jewel of the United Kingdom...

So I invite those who have a few moments to spare to share this year of preparation with me... I have much to learn about myself, many walls to build, just as many to take down before I'm mentally ready for that place... and I plan to share it with you all...

Besides, I've young, single and a SENIOR in college (R.U. rah rah!!!)... If for nothing else, read about me make a drunk fool of myself from 21 years old and on (in five weeks baby!!!)

So I'm a London Bound Girl...

Lend me your ears (and hearts) for one year... I'll try not to sing out of key :-)...

LondonBoundGirl

No comments:

Blogging Anglophile

Observations of myself and the world around me...

Went from London Bound to London Found... Just living and wondering what the next step will be....